Thursday 30 October 2014

October Lifestyle Favourites

October has been manic but wonderful, and I've loved my first full month back at uni - there's a lot of work but it has all been worth it! I'm here today with my lifestyle picks from the last 30 days... I hope you enjoy!

On TV: RuPaul's Drag Race is officially my life now. GET IN ON THE ACTION. I'm almost done with Season 2 and I started watching three days ago - it is a problem.
On the big screen: The girls made me watch Hercules and it was incred. Well chosen my angels!
On my iPod: I cannot stop playing Family Affair by Mary J Blige. An oldie but the ultimate goldie.
On YouTube: For me it has been all about Zoe from Zoe London's Vlogtober - that girl is a gem, so much time, and so much respect.
On Bloglovin': I am in lurve with Talkin' About M, who has not only master the perfect winged liner, but also does wonderful FOTDs that I can't get enough of.

What have you gals been lovin' this month? I am all ears!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...