Saturday 27 December 2014

My First Film Roll


It was with great, great excitement that I collected my first set of prints from my film camera this month. I've talked about my camera more in this post, in case you are interested!

Never having used an analog camera before meant that shooting became a bizarre experience - I knew what shots I'd taken but had no idea how well they'd come out. I was pleased to see that the majority were in focus and straight - I had been expecting far less for my first attempt!

These photos are from mine and the girls' trip to Winchester for the Christmas market and mine and Josie's day in Oxford, so they are filled with lovely memories too!





















SHARE THIS POST

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Share on Tumblr

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...