Tuesday 27 January 2015

A Goodnight Playlist


It has been a wee while since I shared a playlist... here are the last ones in case you missed them (they are pretty solid, though I say so myself!)

Today's playlist is designed to get you chilled out for sleep. I am not one for listening to music in bed - it usually sees me leaving my bed to dance if Sean Paul comes on, or scrolling through my iPod for hours rediscovering tracks from my youth (!). This is the kind of music I like to relax to in the hour or so before bedtime, just to get my mind on the wind-down. If I listen to it enough, my brain will associate the songs with sleep and just hearing them will get me sleepy.

Let me know what you guys think, and if you have a go with this before bed! I'd also love to hear about any chillout tracks you recommend to my ears ;)




SHARE THIS POST

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...