Thursday 1 January 2015

My New Year's Resolutions




A new year is here and with it, an opportunity to make and break an array of well-intentioned promises to oneself... I'm big into To Do lists of any kind so naturally I had to share my 2015 resolutions with you guys!

  1. I intend to work hard at uni, and get a grade I am proud of.
  2. I hope to take part in our pole school's yearly competition and showcase (majorly motivating, as I am very very unfit at the moment!)
  3. I will continue blogging, taking a little more time and care to perfect each post, and only share the posts I am 100% proud of and happy to put out into the world
  4. I will continue my Project365 (still a private endeavour as my last year at uni has limited my beautiful photo taking opportunities big time)
  5. I plan on taking steps outside my comfort zone rather than saying no to the things that scare me.
  6. I will enjoy my last semester at uni.* 
  7. I want to knit myself something more advanced than a scarf (though let's not bash that idea too much as scarves are legit)
  8. I will prioritise spending on experiences over spending on things
  9. I hope to finally declutter my mess, sorry, bedroom at home
  10. I will work to remember how lucky I really am... I am the queen of BUT I AM NOT PERFECT THEREFORE I HAVE FAILED rather than accepting I have it good
What do you guys think of my resolutions? Do you have any of your own for this year? Feel free to share any down below of course!


SHARE THIS POST

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Share on Tumblr

*sobs, broken, into a pillow... DON'T MAKE ME LEAVE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...